Kaffepaus / Coffeebreak




Har tagit kaffepaus, det händer ungefär 10 gånger per år och alltid i anslutning till julen. Bland de mest juliga smakerna för mig är pepparkakor doppade i kaffe. I vanliga fall är kaffe en hemsk besk dryck som man gör bäst att undvika (enligt mig) men vid jul är det en fantastisk doppar-dryck.

I'm having one of my coffeebreaks today, it happens about ten times a year and always around Cristmas. Among the most Christmasy flavours I know ginger snaps dipped in black coffee is the best. Usually I thick that coffee is a horrible bitter potion that you shuld avoid (if you ask me) but during Christmas it's one of the most wonderful tings you can dip your ginger snaps in.

Trying to blog from iPad but the programming of the pad doesn't allow me to change language during one document (at least not that I'm aware of). If you have got any ideas about how I can solve this problem please write a comment below. I really do hate to go to war against the spellcheck every time I write in english...

Edit: Found the solution, it's what the small globe is for... Seems I learn a new thing every day :D
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment

En stickad krage / A knitted collar

Så mycket kod, det är kod överallt! Har kodat så mycket de senaste veckorna att jag knappt har haft tid att göra något annat. Problemet...